Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Candle Light and Thunderstorm

Hello my friends..... It seems like forever since I posted I have been so buisy working on the new book and all the wonderful pictures that will go in it :) today it is raining with the thunder storms thats when I love to add candle light its so relaxing to me, this is  new Rush Light that I got about a month ago it is made by Jerrie at Kentucky Roots it is so neat and at night its such a wonderful glow I LOVE THIS I will post more pics soon and more antiques and always yummie Recipes COMING UP :) Thank you all so much for stopping by and have a great day my friends.... kind regards.. Jenn

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful light - I really love old lighting pieces, but the "real" ones are so pricey....Does Jerrie have a website or blog you can share with us? Thanks so much! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete