Saturday, July 30, 2011

some of my Favorite things

Hello my Friends ..... I hope you all are having a wonderful Weekend, just thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I have, I Love antique Putz sheeps they are one of my treasures they date from 1900's to 1920's :)

And this is a great treasure it is a make do rush light and it is so neat at night Im always moving this sweet thing all over my home just love this piece :)

And at last I love pin keeps and have been collecting them for awhile I love to stuff them in old baskets, cupboards, old wood bowls they look wonderful anywhere and I found this really neat treasure it dates from the 1700" it is a candle/wicker sniffer Love this well theres a few of my favorite things I will post more soon thank you all so much my friends have a great weekend :)  Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful goodies!
    I can sure see why they are some of your favorites.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putz, old lighting, and pinkeeps rank way up on my favorites list too, Jenn. Love them and the comfort they bring me. Thanks for sharing - looking forward to seeing more. Have a great week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete