Thursday, September 29, 2011

Apple Orchard

Hello my friends, wow its been awhile its been buisy here in NC, yesterday on Wednsday my hubby and I went to the apple orchard and what a perfect day it was the temp was about 75 degrees and blue skys and the fall colors in the trees was breath taking we picked some apples and the went to look at the farm animals and I LOVE SHEEP so I had to take a picture of this sweet llittle sheep and also this peacock was so pretty we are planning another trip back so I will take more picks of the orchard, Now im going to make homemade apple crisp with the apples we picked with some vanilla ice ccream on top YUMMM O have a wonderful and fantastic fall day :)  Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you Jenn - glad all is well. Love the sheep....One of God's loveliest creatures if you ask me. I have to get to the orchard - I've been craving apple crisp myself...Wishing you a blessing-filled day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete